Well Friends, we made it to another Friday. A great one at that, it's the beginning of a three day weekend! :) The other good news in our house is that B will also have the weekend off. We didn't know if he would because they have been working like crazy on a big proposal at work.
Tomorrow is the first Michigan State game!!! We are rallying the few MSU alums we know in the area and doing our own tailgate followed by watching the game on the Big Ten Network. I am ridiculously excited.
I have been all over the place with work. Today started my main grant that I work on. I was SO nervous to bring those clients in today. I went well though, helps that I bribed them with donuts and OJ ;) I feel good that I'm going to get going on what I was hired to do and I'm excited to start working with this young adult population.
I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend. I will be posting again probably on Tuesday. I'll be busy relaxing with B in the meantime. Ahhh.... sleep, I have missed you.
P.S. Thank you for the book recommendations, I will be checking those out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!!! XOXO
ReplyDelete