Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I've got good news and I've got bad news...

As long as you haven't been hiding under a rock you know that Patrick Swayze (a.k.a Johnny) has passed away. I am so sad about this. Yet, I know it's for the better as he was in a lot of pain. What a fighter he was though battling his cancer. I can't even imagine all he has gone through. Since B has class tonight I'm pretty sure I will be going home and watching dirty dancing this evening.

Now the good news. I had my probation meeting at work today. As in the meeting at the end of my 3 month probation. I am officially off probation! Whoo Hoo! Not that I was worried, it's just nice to not have to worry about the evals and meetings and not being able to use PTO yet. I got good reviews and now I don't have to do it again until June. I do have to complete what my goals for the year will be, but I'm almost done with that as well.

Have a great rest of the day. I'm off to finish up some work and watch one of the best movies ever.

1 comment: