Monday, June 15, 2009

About US

1. What are your middle names? Marie and Charles

2. How long have you been together? Over 10 years. We are high school sweethearts. Married almost 2 years.

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? We knew each other since junior high.

4. Who asked whom out? I think I actually made the first move but we both knew we had a crush on each other.

5. How old are each of you? He's 25 and I'm 9 months younger. About to be 25 on Thursday!

6. Whose siblings do you see the most? Hmmm... I think we hang out the most with his middle brother and his girlfriend. They are great friends.

7. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? I think the wedding planning was tough! It's not as much fun as they say it is. Moving and living away from family can be very hard but in the end it has made us much stronger together.

8. Did you go to the same school? Junior High, High School and Undergrad!

9. Who is smarter? I like to say we are smart and different things. He's more math/science/numbers and I'm people/social/arts smart. Secretly I do think he is smarter than me. Don't tell him! I'll never admit it! ;)

10. Who is the most sensitive? Me.

11. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Chili's is our favorite. We also have a sushi place on the corner that we LOVE. Best sushi ever.

12. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? London and Paris on a high school trip.

13. Who has the craziest exes? We really don't have many exes and none that are all that significant.

14. Who has the worst temper? He would say me. It's probably true... okay, definitely true.

15. Who does the cooking? I do dinner cooking (he helps sometimes) and he is in charge of breakfast.

16. Who is the neat-freak? We are both pretty clean. I really appreciate that. Clutter gets to me first though.

17. Who is more stubborn? I am for sure. But he always thinks he's right and likes to prove it.

18. Who hogs the bed? Him!

19. Who wakes up earlier? It used to be him but with my new job it's me. I also wake up earlier on the weekends.

20. Where was your first date? Our first date was at the movies with a group. We saw She's All That and I still have the ticket stub. Remember we were 14 and I wasn't allowed to date technically.

21. Who is more jealous? It used to be me. I don't think we really have this issue anymore.

22. How long did it take to get serious? I would say two years... young love can be intense though! I really feel that I somehow always knew he was the one.

23. Who eats more? Him by default. I definitely love food more and would eat more if I wouldn't gain 100 pounds! We joke that he eats to live and I live to eat.

24. Who's better with the computer? Him.

25. Who drives when you are together? I hate driving so he does most of the time.

That's a little about my husband and I. Leave comments with more questions and I'll be happy to answer! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. "I think the wedding planning was tough! It's not as much fun as they say it is. Moving and living away from family can be very hard but in the end it has made us much stronger together."

    I TOTALLY agree with both of these statements!

    ReplyDelete