Well, I survived my first day! After arriving WAY too early because my husband made me afraid of the morning traffic, riding the shuttle in (afraid I was on the wrong one... which I now know is not possible!) and finding my way thru the hospital to the right room. I met some really nice people, no one that I will actually be working with though. The orientation was a general hospital one for all current new hires. All the benefit and hospital info and things like that. Tomorrow I go back for half a day of that and then the second half of the day I go to my department's admin office for department specific orientation. I'm still pretty happy and glad to be working. I'm not gonna lie, I was definitely over-caffeinated today being that I got up so early and there was coffee, tea, and pop all day long... whoops!
Hope you all had a good weekend. I enjoyed mine and I'll keep you posted on the new job stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! Well, at least you were way early, and not way late, right?! Can't wait to hear more about it and the people you'll be working with!
ReplyDelete