I am happy to report that after getting back on the bandwagon this week I have lost 2 pounds! :) I feel like I'm back on the right track and it makes me happy. Having to actually track my points and pay attention to what I'm eating makes a big difference. In fact, I think I would have lost more except we had a friend here for the weekend and I went over points a bit and I wasn't able to exercise like I normally do. This week I will stay within my points and have added more exercise so it should be another good week. GL fellow WWW friends. I'm looking forward to reading your updates as well.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Weight Watchers Wednesday
I am happy to report that after getting back on the bandwagon this week I have lost 2 pounds! :) I feel like I'm back on the right track and it makes me happy. Having to actually track my points and pay attention to what I'm eating makes a big difference. In fact, I think I would have lost more except we had a friend here for the weekend and I went over points a bit and I wasn't able to exercise like I normally do. This week I will stay within my points and have added more exercise so it should be another good week. GL fellow WWW friends. I'm looking forward to reading your updates as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteand sorry - I think I still owed you my e-mail address (and I need yours again, too, if you can)
ReplyDeleteIt's mrskylepuhl[at]yahoo[dot]com
Thank you for visiting me today!!! Congrats on the 2 pounds!!! I hope to report a loss soon. :) XOXO
ReplyDelete